1. The average adult has between 40 and 50 billion fat cells.
2. Every square centimetre of your skin has 100,000 bacteria.
3. Most skin bacteria are completely harmless or even healthy.
4. Your body sheds itís skin at around 600,000 skin cells an hour.
5. Over an average lifetime you will shed 47.5kg of skin!
6. You create a whole new layer of skin ever thirty days.
7. You excrete 450g of toxins through your skin each day.
8. The average human has about 10,000 taste buds, which are located on the tongue,
under the tongue, on the inside of the cheeks, on the roof of the mouth and on the lips;
these are especially sensitive to salt.