1. A lorry load of wigs has overturned on the M25; police said, “They were combing the area.”
2. A man was jailed for three months for stealing paintings from his employer. The man claims that a fellow worker had framed him.
3. Robbers dug a tunnel to break into a bank in London. Police said, “They were still looking into it”.
4. Four cowboy members of the ‘Knotty rope gang’ escaped from prison yesterday, and are still loose.
5. A man has been released on bail in connection with the recent robbery at Joe’s carpenter shop. The man denies all claims and took a great offence, (great fence).
6. The officers investigating the theft of one hundred boxes of glue from a warehouse came unstuck yesterday when the evidence they had fell through. Officers said, “They will still stick to the case and nothing is too difficult to solve.”
7. The smallest theatre in Britain seating only 16 persons no longer holds the world record, due to being over run with mushrooms, (Much room).
8. A group of young men were arrested late last night on suspicion of breaking and entering a sewing shop; they all claimed to have been stitched up.
Prayer, intercession, tongues and the Bible Go
The history/origins of the English language Go
University applications Go
Have you read these books? Go
You know you are on a budget airline when... Go
More doctor, doctor jokes Go
What do you call...? Go
Christian UK Go